North Area Physical Therapy & Aquatic Therapy
provides a variety of services
to meet our patient's rehabilitation needs.
WE PROVIDE PHYSICAL THERAPY FOR:
- Musculoskeletal Conditions & Orthopedics (including sports, work-related, and accidental injuries)
- Pre- and Post-Operative Rehabilitation for knee, hip, shoulder, spine surgeries, and more
- Back Pain (including Strains/ Sprains, Sciatica, Degenerative Disc Disease, Stenosis)
- Neck Pain
- Upper Extremity Injuries (including Frozen Shoulder, Rotator Cuff Injuries, Impingement Syndrome, Tennis Elbow, Wrist pain)
- Frozen Shoulder
- Hip and Knee Pains and Injuries (including Bursitis, ITB syndrome, Patellofemoral Dysfunction, Tendonitis, Sprains/ Strains, Arthritis)
- Foot and Ankle Pains or Injuries
- Repetitive Stress Injuries and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pre- and post-partum low back pain, etc
- Pediatric Musculoskeletal Pains or Injuries
- Neurological Conditions
- And More!
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Gait Disorders
North Area Physical Therapy accepts most health insurance plans that cover physical therapy including Medicare, Workers Comp, PPOs. There are a variety of independent payment options available. Please contact us to learn more.